”Just as we are in a constant state of evolution, so are our dreams.
This episode is all about letting yourself want something new. Here to guide us through this personal revolution is Erin Telford. She is no stranger to deciding on a new dream. In fact, Erin has taken her journey to internal transformation to a very literal and incredibly powerful place.
Erin is certainly a woman of many gifts. In this episode, she will take us along with her to brave new worlds outside of our comfort zones. She will help us plumb the depths of what it means to be radically selfish. For Erin, this means redefining her personal standards, seeking out only the most fulfilling life experiences, and having a witness to her sacred joy and love. Erin wisely stated that having no expectations also means having no standards. It’s a powerful reminder that we need to protect our heart and our inner voice. That voice is clear about what experiences and environments are working for you and which ones are not.
Perhaps you are like Erin, and your inner voice is calling out for reinvention. It is never to late to dive into a new dream. Listen to today’s interview, and get inspired to transform your dreams into beautiful new realities!”
More Radical Lessons In This Episode:
– It takes intention to change your dream.
– Erin has some insights from a month on the road.
– Give yourself permission to want something.
– Getting out of the city was so incredibly healing for Erin, even if it means losing the “city edge.”
– We are not trained to want what we want. It is OK to be needy!
– Don’t get caught up in the emotional free-for- all!
– We both get the chance to weigh in on what it means to be radically selfish.
– If we don’t use our freedom, we are taking it for granted.
– Your actions can impact people in so many other ways.
– You can be in control of all the structures in your life.
– Erin shares stories of her great disappointments and loneliest times.
– Leaning back v. leaning in.
– Money stopped being important when Erin’s body experience and environment took over as her deepest focus.
– We are all deeply missing the presence of a tribe.
– Erin shares all about her book-writing journey!